▶︎ Format: Online Self Paced
▶︎ Level: Intermediate
Get familiar with the basics of Archicad, learn presentaion using tools with in Arhciad and BIMx and finaly transfer, collat eand visualize the information..
NUS BMIC 2022 candidates.
Table of contents
- Basic Modeling – Walls, Openings, Slabs, Stories, Sections
- Basic Modeling II – Stairs & Railings, Tracing, Roof, Terrain, External References (DWG)
- Information in BIM – Element Attributes (Surfaces, Materials), Quantity Take-offs, Zones, Dimensioning, Detailing
- Model Filtering and Publishing – Views, Drawings and Layouts, Publishing
- Presnetation skills
- Examples of actual used cases for reference
Minimum Archicad 24, BIMx, Python and others as used.
Contact us at email@example.com
Here is the course outline:
Brief about the content Instructions to get relevant resouces
2. Basic Modelling
4. Transfer, Collate and Vizualise Information
The following certificates are awarded when the course is completed:
|SG-MY_CC_Certificate of Completion - Trainer-led Online Course|